Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Outfit that turns to a scrapbook layout into a gift idea.

I made this scrapbook page to match the outfit to give as a gift.

I took a close up picture of the animals on the outfit, printed them out in color and then used some scrapbook flock to enhance them a bit and used them as the embellishment on the layout. I can't wait to do this again, flock is really fun to work with (and really easy too) (seriously, glue, drop, shake - wait to dry).

Tip:  set up and let your flock dry PRIOR to cutting the image out.  It is much easier to flock that way and also you will get a cleaner edge/cut of your image.

 



And here is the finished product with the picture on it.  The funniest part of this, is that Katie had been planning to complete this layout at a scrapbook retreat we were on and she had been planning the perfect set up... meaning I was still setting up my stuff and she finished a complete layout in that time, she was laughing to herself the whole time and then shouted "I've finished a layout!!!"  I guess I was a bit crusty in my response seeing as how I hadn't even started anything yet which makes us laugh even harder now because I was bummin that I hadn't even started yet .... but looking back on it now... it's HILARIOUS!!!!  Sorry Katie ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment