Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Scrappy Pages

Kirsten and I go to an annual scrapbooking retreat in Wallis, TX.  We both get so much done while we're there (and have a TON of fun)!!  Here are a few of my layouts from this past year. 





The next several layouts are side-by-side but I'm too lazy to figure out how to get them like that on blogger so just imagine them being side-by-side.  :) 





























The next LO was sort of a joke because I was "racing" Kirsten to see who would get a LO done first and not stall (a thing we do A LOT).  Kirsten actually made this LO for me before Tyler was born but I've never had a chance to put a picture on it.  I brought it with me, slapped a picture on it and said, "DONE, I won"....hehe.  Love this picture and LO of my little man.  :) 

We had such a fun weekend!  I only scrap my favorite pictures and not necessarily in age order so it's not overwhelming!  I'm thankful to have my blog that has all of my pictures and journaling so I can paper play with only a select few pictures.  :)  There is no way I could scrap all of Tyler's pictures!  I'm planning to get a few more shadow boxes and display some of my new LOs at home and at the creek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment